Life 9 by Young Living
Life 9 contains 9 strains and a total of 17 billion active cultures in each delayed-release capsule.
Wholesale member price is $29.50. Wholesale members also get access to Essential Rewards, and those who enroll through my wife and I get additional benefits.
Why order through you?
When you use the button above, you’ll have two options for ordering. You can order as a retail customer, and pay full-price. Or, you can set up a wholesale membership and get a significant discount on all Young Living products, as well as additional benefits my wife and I provide.
To qualify as a Wholesale Member, you’ll need to start with a Starter Kit. We recommend the Premium Starter Kit with the Dew Drop Diffuser. You do not need to order every month to maintain a wholesale membership. You just need to order at least 100 PV in products on an annual basis.
That said, if you become a wholesale member using the button above, you’ll also get:
- Significant discounts off retail on all Young Living products
- Access to Young Living’s Essential Rewards program, where you accrue points that can be used to purchase more products, which increases your “discount” as a member
- The opportunity to sign up a friend and earn referral income for doing so
- Access to Young Living farms to see for yourself why Young Living stands apart in the world of essential oils
- A copy of our favorite reference book to help guide you in using Young Living products
- Access to our Healthy Living With Essential Oils community, a treasure trove of education and insights from tens of thousands of Young Living members. You can also take part in monthly and other giveaways to win more free products.
- Access to Young Living’s International Grand Convention, and our annual HLWEO community event, Boots & Barbecue
Life 9 Probiotic Health Benefits
Your gut, when it’s working right, is a treasure trove of health-promoting bacteria. The probiotics there not only help you digest food, but their byproducts help you maintain health in numerous ways.
The health benefits of probiotics are numerous, and still being discovered. Research shows probiotic supplementation may
- Support gut health*
- Support normal digestion and absorption of nutrients*
- Support the lining of the gut and the health of endothelial cells*
- Enhance some aspects of skin health*
- Support normal inflammation levels*
- Enhance immune function*
- Support healthy weight*
- Reduce symptoms of Traveler’s Diarrhea*
- Enhance respiratory health, especially in endurance athletes*
Life 9 includes 9 well-studied probiotic strains: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus salivarius, Streptococcus thermophilus, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium bifidum, and Bifidobacterium longum
Life 9 Probiotic Supplement Facts and Suggested Use
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calcium (as calcium caronate)||63.9 mg||4%|
|Life 9™ Blend||134 mg||**|
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, HPMC targeted-release capsule, silica
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are common questions about using Life 9. These are based on my knowledge of, and experience with formulating and educating on nutritional products. They don’t necessarily reflect the perspective of Young Living.
Is Life 9 the best probiotic on the market?
Life 9 is a very high-quality probiotic, but at this point, there’s no way to identify a probiotic formulas as “the best.” Scientists are still learning what probiotics do, and how specific species, and even specific strains, interact with people’s diegestive systems. Asking such a question would be like asking what the best shoe is.
For general health, Life 9 is a great supplement to include in your nutrition plan. However, it’s probably best to use two or three different formulas, which include unique species or strains, to promote the best health for your gut.
What is the HPMC targeted-release capsule for?
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) capsules are designed to withstand the acidic environment of the stomach, and break down once they reach the end of the small intestine to beginning of the large intestine, where most of your probiotics live.
I’ve been taking Life 9 for a while, and I still have issues with…What’s up with that?
Supplements, including probiotics, support your health, they rarely “cure” a health problem. In most cases, the health problems people face are a result of their diet, lifestyle, and exercise (or lack of exercise) choices.
If you take a probiotic and hope it’ll resolve all your digestive issues, without modifying your diet, you’ll be very disappointed.
If you’re not sure where to start with your diet, lifestyle, and exercise habits, I recommed getting a free copy of my ebook, The First 3 Habits of VIGOR(ESS) Health.